We are seeking experienced medical writers to join our busy editorial team. The team creates and delivers a wide range of projects, serving the needs of both the pharmaceutical company sponsors and the healthcare professional audience. Our projects are delivered either in print, in person or online.
The editorial team works closely with our client services department and commercial staff, the key responsibilities for our medical writers includes (this list is not exhaustive):
- Creating concepts and content for the divisions projects
- Quality-assuring project materials (ensuring that they meet the needs of the sponsors and target audience)
- Acting as a source of internal and external knowledge for therapy areas including diabetes and cardiovascular disease, the ABPI Code of Practice, and the role of bodies such as NICE.
To join us you will need:
- a good degree in life sciences, medicine or a closely related technical discipline.
- Demonstrable editorial experience within a medical education environment.
- Experience working on promotion materials (ABPI Compliance).
To apply, please submit your CV to our HR department:
Helen Crawford: email@example.com
Job title: Medical Writer
Type: Permanent (full-time)
Location: Cannon Street