We are currently seeking a Project Co-ordinator to join our friendly Projects team. As a Project Co-ordinator you will be responsible for supporting the administrative needs of our Project team.
The key responsibilities for this role include the following: – (this list is not exhaustive): –
- Maintaining the events website i.e. uploading event content/graphics, and presentations
- Working with designers to produce on-site documents such as: Programme books, revalidation books, certificates, electronic evaluation forms, exhibitor packs, and signage
- Assisting Project Directors with client approvals using Zinc/Atlas (as required)
- Creating on-site running orders
- Obtaining quotes and negotiating with third party suppliers
- Sourcing and liaising with venues
- Organising travel and accommodation for speakers etc.
- Co-ordinating staff accommodation and travel (as required)
- Attending events and assisting with the set-up i.e. registration, microphones etc.
- Managing post-event processes such as creating/collating evaluation forms and reports
- Creating promotional emails, liaise with marketing to create lists and schedule campaigns
- Maintaining and updating company internal databases, including speaker database
- Maintaining and managing event trackers: delegate registration numbers, couriers, temporary staff etc.
- General office management i.e. ordering goods and equipment for the office
- To be educated to GCSE/A Level (Grades A – C)
- To have demonstrable administrative experience (min 1 year supporting a team)
- To be computer and database literate
- To possess good verbal and written communication skills
- To have excellent organisational and time management skills
To join us you will need:
To apply, please submit your CV to our HR department:
Helen Crawford: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job title: Project Co-ordinator
Type: Permanent (full-time)
Location: Cannon Street